• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can I ask for your vote please?

Humidor Minister

As always, beautiful work man, gave a big thumbs up for both of 'em, best of luck! :thumbs:

I "voted" for both, but really like the first one too. Well done!

I love them both! I would have to go with Ministers Humidor for my fav, but the detail in both are insane.

What do you normaly sell them for? PM me if you do not wish to say so on the forums.

Voted for both!! I LOVE the seams on the edges - it really shows the attention to detail well.

Both are absolutely gorgeous - gave 'em both a thumbs up. Good luck!

The inlay you put on the Dovetail joint of the first one is spectacular. Nice job again.

wow those are gorgeous.. The more custom woodworking I see done by some talented BOTLs, the more it makes me want to take up the hobby.. first I need the materials, saw, a couple classes, etc.. oh wait, a house instead of a condo would be nice too...

Bill...Those humidors are both awesome! The detail is amazing. I vote for the minister's humidor, but I think they are both incredible. Great job!

Wow. Those are really amazing. I voted for both. Man these are really things of beauty.

Amazing work again. I wish I knew what a double-double box joint was so I could appreciate it more.

It's a box joint into another box joint on one side. Then the same thing on the other side. Then put together to make this.
347059001.jpg

I also voted for both of them.Outstanding attention to detail.

I don't even have a clue how to do that and I don't often admit to things like that.

It's a box joint into another box joint on one side. Then the same thing on the other side. Then put together to make this.

Those are one of the most amazing humidors I have seen. Both are masterpieces IMHO. Thumbs Up!!!