• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can someone please explain this to me?

Some idiot payed $17 for a $15 gift card. What's not to understand? :laugh:

People in general are stupid. If this escapes you then..........

$16.95 paid for $15.00 in merchandise. Holy shit, I'm in the wrong business.....

B.B.S.

I buy gift cards from Ebay all the time. I mean why not if I can get $50.00 dollar of dog food for $42. But I see these fools overbidding quite often.

$16.95 paid for $15.00 in merchandise. Holy shit, I'm in the wrong business.....

B.B.S.

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. The reason someone might overpay for a $15 US iTunes card is it allows people from other countries to purchase music that would otherwise be unavailable to them.

As an instance, some people wanted me to bring back Japanese iTunes gift cards back from Japan so that they could buy Japanese-only music that's unavailable for purchase otherwise.

B.B.S.

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. The reason someone might overpay for a $15 US iTunes card is it allows people from other countries to purchase music that would otherwise be unavailable to them.

As an instance, some people wanted me to bring back Japanese iTunes gift cards back from Japan so that they could buy Japanese-only music that's unavailable for purchase otherwise.

Interesting