• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Candella Gars

jgriddle

Crusty ole Fart Newbie
I have been considering trying a cigar in a candella wrapper. You guys that have tried any of these let me know which ones are worth smoking. I saw some Iguana (sp) from Thompsons and also some AF 8-5-8 in candella. Any advice would be helpful. I cant really figure out why I want to try one, I think just because they are so odd looking.
Thanks for your help Bros
Jerry
:D :D :D

This topic was brought up about a month ago. Unfortunately it was lost when the srever went down. I would recommend the Fuente based on Fuentes reputation. Also I believe Don Thomas has a candela wrapped cigar whose wrapper is 18 years old.

Emo

I'm a big fan of the AF 858 candelas but I also just got in a bundle of CI Candelas. Not a bad smoke for the price. Same "candela" flavour profile. I just sent some out to SnakeEyes, perhaps he can tell us what he thought of them.

As for smoking them, they're very mild with a unique flavour. Very distinct flavour. I don't know what is with them but sometimes I just crave that taste.

Christopher

I would love to help you out on the flavor of the CI Candela's. Only one small problem I have been so busy since I got those sticks from CCericola I havn't had anytime to try them. But since you are all wondering I will smoke one tommarow after work and give you guys and update :p . I did have an Avo #9 Maduro today on my lunch but that is another topic for another time :)

I have a couple of Astral Candela's in my humi.
I have never tried them, but am looking for the right time.