• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't get Avatar

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
I have searched and read everything. I am just not getting it. I have a picture in my gallery that I want to use as my avatar and I can not figure out how to do it. Please someone put it in simple redneck terms.

Thanks for the help,

Johnny

In the far upper right you will see your Screen Name, click on it and from the drop down selection select My Settings. From there you will see a title "Your Options". Of the four tabs under that title choose Profile. On the left are several options, choose the Change Avatar. In the section Your Image Avatars there is a place to enter the URL of the picture you want to use. Put the URL of your picture in the "Enter a URL to an online avatar image". Now click on the Save Changes at the bottom and you should be set.

I have searched and read everything. I am just not getting it. I have a picture in my gallery that I want to use as my avatar and I can not figure out how to do it. Please someone put it in simple redneck terms.

Thanks for the help,

Johnny

You need to project it off the shiniest part of Clint's head.

Heck...I can't even get into my gallery...it says I have images (from before the update I presume)...but I can't access them or update new ones.

:(

Heck...I can't even get into my gallery...it says I have images (from before the update I presume)...but I can't access them or update new ones.

:(

You need to be over 18 and slightly depraved to view them.