• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't get enough

LOCAL669

As of late I have been smoking the !@#$ out of VSG. In my opinion one of the best profiles around and one of the most consistent cigars today!! Full of flavors and full bodied, who needs an opus when VSG are around LOL!!

I'm still waiting to try one. I've had one sitting for a couple weeks but haven't smoked it yet.

Smoking one again when the Phillies play?

The VSG Spellbound is perhaps my very favorite cigar, and has been for at least four or five years now. In all that time, every single one has been superb in every way.

~Boar

I'm still waiting to try one. I've had one sitting for a couple weeks but haven't smoked it yet.

Smoking one again when the Phillies play?

Just got done smoking an 05 sorcerer, guess I gotta burn another one as I have to watch another 5 innnings LOL!! I love these cigars.

The Robusto has been my go to for the past couple of months and have never been let down by any of the vsg's. They are also absolutely fabulous when properly aged.

Thanks for the recommendation. Gonna pick some of these.
Damn Manny trying to fight. :D

Just got done smoking an 05 sorcerer, guess I gotta burn another one as I have to watch another 5 innnings LOL!! I love these cigars.

That's exactly the VSG I have. I won't smoke it until I get another one tho. I had a feeling that it was a good cigar. Damn....I'm about to look at it one more time. lol

That's exactly the VSG I have. I won't smoke it until I get another one tho. I had a feeling that it was a good cigar. Damn....I'm about to look at it one more time. lol

Smoke it brother, you will not regret it!!

One of my favorites for a long time and never gets old. I would take a VSG with a year of age on it over many others. Everyone says that thses shine in the smaller ring gauges like the Tres and the Illusion. I have a couple of corona gorda and robusto that to me are just as superb. Construction is always top notch.

I've had a handful of the VSG's and I really haven't been that impressed. I have a spellboun and 2 Illusiones in my humi that have been resting awhile. I've been meaning to give them another go, since everyone rates them so high. Maybe tomorrow.

I've had a handful of the VSG's and I really haven't been that impressed. I have a spellboun and 2 Illusiones in my humi that have been resting awhile. I've been meaning to give them another go, since everyone rates them so high. Maybe tomorrow.

I have found with VSG's you have to smoke em' slow, let them burn!! The more time you give between puffs the more flavor you get out of em'. Def. a cigar to relax with, I hope you have better luck with them brother.

My fav is the Illusion, can't get enough of them. The Beli is really nice when aged enough.

Smoke it...they are too easy to get to worry about holding on to them. IMO

My fav is the Illusion, can't get enough of them. The Beli is really nice when aged enough.

Illusion is one of my favorite as well, but I recently smoked an Enchantment and ended up buying a box.

So... I just got back from a local B&M. Went to buy a VSG Illusion for this weekend because of you guys. :p

Smoke it...they are too easy to get to worry about holding on to them. IMO

I'm lighting it up tonight during the Giants game. I'm on that auction trying to find another one now, lol.
Sorcerer....cast a spell over the Browns tonight. May they put up a stinker and fumble it twice.

So... I just got back from a local B&M. Went to buy a VSG Illusion for this weekend because of you guys. :p

Good move, smoke one fresh and smoke one after a few months of rest and it becomes a whole new GREAT CIGAR lol. Enjoy brother.

I've got a box of the Belis from '07 that I'm going to try to leave alone for 5 years. Hopefully my willpower will be well rewarded with this experiment. I have a handful of Illusions and Torpedos to tide me over in the meantime though. Love the VSGs.