• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't get to Website

Treamayne

On the run...
Anyone else having or had had problems getting onto the site lately? I'm using a computer lounge right now, but my laptop can't access cigar pass anymore. I've been in Korea since 29 Nov using the same laptop to access the site for two weeks, and about three days ago, for no reason, I get the DNS error page when trying to access Cigar Pass or Cigar Photo. All other sites and links work.... only these two fail. It doesn't matter if I type in the address, click a link from a PM motification or search and click a link.

Thoughts? This has me stumped.

-K-

PS: It's not cookies or privacy settings either, as far as I can tell.

no, but I have had the same message with cigarphotos.com. And have been unable to load images there sometimes.

Still can't access these sites.... I'm at low privacy and addedd the sites into my bypass and still nothing. The site obviously works, just can't get to it from my laptop (which had no problem accessing the sites until last Fri)

-K-

Where exactly are you trying to log on from? Is it possible that you are behind a firewall that has recently updated it's list of blocked sites??

Go to DOS (START / RUN type in CMD and hit <enter>

at the C:\ prompt type in:

tracert cigarpass.com

Post the results here.

Rod said:
Go to DOS (START / RUN type in CMD and hit <enter>

at the C:\ prompt type in:

tracert cigarpass.com

Post the results here.
[snapback]148781[/snapback]​

LMAO :D :D

Looks like that didn't work for him either :0 :D

Could the laptop be using an IP range that CP has blocked? Had the same problem from my home computer with CW. Could check at work but a no go at home. I reformatted like ten times and spent hours with Verizon TS. Turns out CW had an IP range in their antivirus/firewall for Verizon bots. Well my home IP was in that range and thats why I got a DNS error from home. They edited the IP range or I should say updated with the new Verizon bot ranges. Everything has been fine since.

Call your internet provider, they'll fix it. It's on their side, not ours...

Trace Route produces:

dostrace9nw.png

Call your internet provider, they'll fix it. It's on their side, not ours...

Well.... since I'm in a hotel, it isn't my ISP, but the hotel lobby computer connects fine (where I am now) it is just my room and only recently. I wouldn't care, since I go home this weekend, but this is my travelling computer and if it *is* my computer I want it fixed so I won't have this problem on successive trips. I don't want to be absent on every TDY when I have a perfectly good computer and should be able ot log in from anywhere.

The problem is on your side, not ours. I just confirmed. Call your ISP and tell them to unblock us...

I've been getting a few of these today:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cigarpass.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Yeah, me too. I did as the screen instructed me and sent an email to webmaster@cigarpool.com

And I'd STILL like to know why the friggin clock is still off by an hour. This has been the case since the Board Upgrade and my settings are correct, daylight saving time IS NOT in effect so I don't have that box checked.

his is the Postfix program at host cmsout03.mbox.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

The Postfix program

<webmaster@cigarpass.com>: host cigarpass.com[66.98.166.87] said: 550 The
requested mailbox does not exist or is not accepting mail. (in reply to
RCPT TO command)

Well so much for my email.......

I'm having problems as well... This morning I was getting the DNS error - all other sites I visited I had no problem. Now if I attempt to get on the "Home" of CigarPass (www.cigarpass.com), I get the top lines, and it stops... I Cannot access anything else (it's like it's locked up). When I go into something other than www.cigarpass.com (i.e., www.cigarpass.com/forums) it works fine....

Rod must have been doing "maintenance" :D

The home page looks different now :0 Either that or I need better glasses :laugh: