• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't use the "quote" feature

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Any time I go to quote a post and respond to it, the quote doesn't show up. I'm using IE 11. Any help on this matter would be appreciated because I like to be able to respond to certain post and I can't. Now if I do, you can't tell who I'm responding to. Unless Rod is trying to tell me to slow down! :laugh:

I have the same problem with IE. Don't have it with google Chrome.

Doc

Jonesy, try quoting this.....if it works, great. If not at least try 4 more times

I had to upgrade to IE 11 Friday, now I have the same problem.  Will you be able to make us 11 users compatible or do I need to swap browsers to use CP features?

Which theme/skin are you using?

Just for the heck of it, try using the blue skin and let me know if the same problem occurs. 

Still doesn't show the quoted message.  I will try compatibility mode.

I just did like Doc said and started using Chrome. It let's me quote. But, I've done the same thing and tried using different skins and still nothing.

I just tried the blue skin in compatibility mode and it worked. I'm going to try the dark skin now.

It works 
Jonesy said:
I just did like Doc said and started using Chrome. It let's me quote. But, I've done the same thing and tried using different skins and still nothing.

Thanks Rod.  I'll keep an eye on it. 

Other issues in compatibility mode.  I'll go back to blue screen in non compatibility mode.

Neither skin works in non-compatibility mode.

In Compatibility mode, quote works but my broblues pull down isn't fully visible in either CP or Blue.

Interesting.  Most likely a bug. 

We're going to be upgrading to v4 of the forum software sometime this year most likely. Lots of new features coming...

Jonesy, don't EVER do what Doc says, he's setting you up for an injection.

Still no fix or work-around for the Quote / IE11 issue?