• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazilia - 'Gol!'

Jeff B.

NWMSU Mafia Hitman
5 x 56
Nicaraguan binder/filler
Brazilian wrapper

The Brazilia is my favorite cigar, although I don't smoke them as much as the next guy would if it were his "favorite cigar". I'm here in downtown Denver at a regional conference with Campus Crusade. Yeah, so 2500 college students in one hotel... :whistling: Around midnight after most were settled in for the evening, a couple buddies and I decided to have a smoke and stroll around beautiful 16th street mall area. It was a very mild 50 degrees for Jan. 2 in Colorado! It was a breezy night, but the cigar burned evenly all the way down, as I've found pretty normal with Brazilias. This particular cigar had a nice spicy start, with a consistent woody-type flavor and mild floral aroma. Great down to the end, never got harsh or hot. As mentioned everytime I smoke these I am reminded how much I love them and then ask why I don't smoke them more often...

Seems that these are pretty hit or miss, but needless to say I'm a fan. :thumbs:

Jeff B. said:
5 x 56
Nicaraguan binder/filler
Brazilian wrapper

The Brazilia is my favorite cigar, although I don't smoke them as much as the next guy would if it were his "favorite cigar". I'm here in downtown Denver at a regional conference with Campus Crusade. Yeah, so 2500 college students in one hotel... :whistling: Around midnight after most were settled in for the evening, a couple buddies and I decided to have a smoke and stroll around beautiful 16th street mall area. It was a very mild 50 degrees for Jan. 2 in Colorado! It was a breezy night, but the cigar burned evenly all the way down, as I've found pretty normal with Brazilias. This particular cigar had a nice spicy start, with a consistent woody-type flavor and mild floral aroma. Great down to the end, never got harsh or hot. As mentioned everytime I smoke these I am reminded how much I love them and then ask why I don't smoke them more often...

Seems that these are pretty hit or miss, but needless to say I'm a fan. :thumbs:
[snapback]270073[/snapback]​

Jeff you ever smoked the Samba or Pirhana? I'll be smoking one of these soon and was wondering about them. I've heard good reviews.

Zeebra said:
Jeff B. said:
5 x 56
Nicaraguan binder/filler
Brazilian wrapper

[snapback]270073[/snapback]​

Jeff you ever smoked the Samba or Pirhana? I'll be smoking one of these soon and was wondering about them. I've heard good reviews.
[snapback]270080[/snapback]​

I've smoked the Pirhana...very similar in taste to the Gol...never smoked the Samba. The Pirhana is great because its a fairly small/quick smoke but tastes amazing just the same and packs a good little punch for its size. I've also had the Ipenema, (7x50) which was very good as well. I've smoked three of the five sizes listed on CAOs website and in my experience all have been similar in flavor/quality.

The Brazilia is a great smoke. I haven't had too many, but have enjoyed every one I've had.

I've smoked a whole box of the Brazilia Gols. They taste like cocoa, chocolate and coffee. Excellent cigars!

I really enjoy the Brazilia's. The Gol is one of my top 10 smokes. Good value for a great smoke IMO.

I didn't like my first one, but I plan on giving them another try ASAP :)