• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazilla

SamGuss

One of my latest tries (btw I am fairly new at cigars) was the CAO Brazilla label.

My personal rating system I am using is a simple 1-10. Only one 10 in my hostory (Ashton VSG) and a couple 9's, this cigar got a 8-9 from me. Around here prices range from $5-$7 for them and I have found them well worth the price for the smoke. Fairly strong cigar.

Sam

SamGuss, welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Those Brazilias are very tasty cigars. Try the Piranha in the series, short smoke with that great taste.

hey, i just started on this board today, but have been smoking off and on for a few years, the cao maduro i had wasn't all that great, but i had one that was a cameroon, i think, and it was wonder full, i hope to try more of the line soon

Nick...the Brazillia is nothing like the Cammie and Maddie...if I remember right, none of the tobacco is used from those lines in the Brazilia...It is just on the mild side of medium with a different flavor and lots of smoke. Definately give it a try.

Emo

Like Emo said Nick, the Brazilia is a totally different cigar compared to the other CAO's.

cool, hey you all will have to bear with me while i get used to all these newfangled things on this board, i am used to IGC, and sometimes that is too complicated lol!!! :D

I have had the CAO anniversary cameron also and was definately a good smoke in my book too. The Brazilla is totally different though - a lot more "bite".

Will try the Pirahna when I get the chance I have tried 2 different styles so far, but unsure of the names. One was short, thick with a pointy end (yes I know great scientific description LOL), the other a small, thin (in comparrison to most) robusto.

Sam

The first one you described was the Samba(torpedo) and the robusto is the Gol.

The Brazilia line is made by Torano, not Perdomo, so it's a different animal.

A good one at that!

Joe

i had one the other morning with my coffee.
not to get too technical but it was the short one. :D
it went great with the coffee. i think the coffee added almost a cocoa
taste in there.
enough of this sucky review. hell i just enjoyed it! :0

I snuck out of the hospital the other night to have a go at the parahna, yuuuumy! I'm going in deep tomorrow for a few sambas. :thumbs: