• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazillia Anaconda

Jeffro600

All i can say is WOW...what a cigar. Its intimidating just looking at the thing with its 8X58 construction! :0 Flavor was spot on with its smaller counterparts...very strong, almost a padron like flavor with a little sweetness on the finish. But good lord, i puffed on this thing for nearly 2 hours and was BARELY half-way done with it. The flavor was fantastic but it was making me sick despite having a large steak dinner. Its just way too strong of a cigar to be that large. Has anyone actually finished one of these monsters and not turned green??

That cigar rocks!
Acording to Tim O. that cigar is out of production.

I smoke one a few months ago and loved it. My only complaint was that by the end a had a good amount of tar build-up on the tip.

But you guys are right, it does have a very similar flavor profile to the other cigars in the line.

I do believe that this cigar is no longer made; something about growing the Mata Fina wrapper leaf that big.

Patrick

LC-Smoker said:
I smoke one a few months ago and loved it. My only complaint was that by the end a had a good amount of tar build-up on the tip.

But you guys are right, it does have a very similar flavor profile to the other cigars in the line.

I do believe that this cigar is no longer made; something about growing the Mata Fina wrapper leaf that big.

Patrick
[snapback]244554[/snapback]​
Yea, from CAO's website they only show the Amazon as the biggest Brazillia they offer. Bummer....

I love these as I do any of the Brazilias that I have smoked. They do take quite awhile to get through. I like to smoke them when I'm out fishing.

Got one left in the humi. Great summertime cigar to be out on the deck with or playing poker. A bit much otherwise.

Well ive still got 3 left..but i think ill hold on to em and not smoke them...with CAO not making them anymore, they could make good trading stock someday!

Interesting. Is is packed tight? Cos I have found that a thick, loosely packed cigar smokes just as quickly as it's thinner counterparts.

Lumberg said:
Interesting. Is is packed tight? Cos I have found that a thick, loosely packed cigar smokes just as quickly as it's thinner counterparts.
[snapback]244698[/snapback]​

They are packed pretty tight for such a large cigar which probably attributes to the slow burn. Its a heavy sucker though and easily weighs twice as much as some of its smaller counterparts. Whoever said "you cant have too much of a good thing" obviously has never smoked a CAO Brazillia Anaconda! :laugh:

I had my Anaconda a couple months ago. Took me way over 2 hours to finish it.
Love it. It is just difficult to find that amount of time to finish it.

It scares me that a bunch of guys are talking about 8 inch brown anacondas!! Scary! :sign:

-Fetter

I think I have a couple in a humidor that have been resting for over a year now... I love the Impanema... sounds like it's about time to take the Anacondas for a spin...

Have 9 left in a box setting in the coolidor. Waiting for the warmer weather to sit out and smoke one.

DG

The Anacondas are too big and too strong for me. I usually smoke the Brazilia Gols. They are just the right size and have the exact balanced flavor that I'm looking for in a full bodied cigar. The Gols have a nice and smooth cocoa, chocolatey, and coffee taste to them. That's why I like them better than the Anacondas.