• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Cameroon Tubos I

Wombat

Wombats Have Skills
Well it’s Friday at last. I’m working a new job as manager for my company, so I’ve been putting in a lot of hours. I decided to cut out a little early and enjoy my family this Friday. Got home in time to enjoy a nice dinner outside. I was in a great mood already, because when I got home I had received my Bolivar Coronas Gigantes from Echeck (thanks again Chris). I want to let them sit for a full two weeks, but my 45 birthday is next Sunday and I will be smoking one! Anyway, I decide to head back out poolside after dinner with a cigar (of course). Accompanied by my faithful dog on squirrel alert. I decided on a CAO Cameroon Tubo I that I had picked up last weekend. This is a perfect size 5.5 x 46. The wrapper was very smooth, dark brown in color and looked like fine old leather. Looked great with the bright gold band. This is a box pressed cigar with a slight taper at the head and the foot. Gorgeous to look at. On lighting, it had a great pepper taste with medium tobacco. Lasted a little over an hour, with no problems. The pepper went great with my Mount Gay & coke. Very nicely constructed, plenty of smoke with an easy draw. I plan on buying a box of these. I tell you guys, it does not get much better then this. Anyway, enjoy your weekend.