• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO CX2 contest

Trek

Ran across this lurking on another site during the downtime

CAO contest

Sign up for their newsletter and answer some questions correctly and get a free CX2 and hat.

Ran across this lurking on another site during the downtime

CAO contest

Sign up for their newsletter and answer some questions correctly and get a free CX2 and hat.

Cool, you can then sell the hat here on CP!

I did this contest thing a week ago and the hat & cigar already arrived. It's a pretty nice hat and the CX2 is a robusto. Score it!

Cool, im always game for free merch.

Forgot all about "playing" and got the hat and smoke today. Was wondering who sent it, when it dawned on me about entering. lol

Hard to pass up good freebies. Thanks for the info!

Being new to cigar trivia and lingo, I don't have a lot of confidence in my answers on the quiz. Does it tell you if you've gotten them all right at the end?

Being new to cigar trivia and lingo, I don't have a lot of confidence in my answers on the quiz. Does it tell you if you've gotten them all right at the end?

I'm kinda hoping the answer is no... :whistling:

I got my cigar and hat last night, good looking smoke I hope to fire it up this weekend.

Me too. I'd forgotten that I sent for this.

It arrived in an unmarked box, so I thought for a moment it was an anonymous bomb. I opened the box right next to my cockatoo. For some reason, the moment I pulled the hat from the box, Sidney spread his wings and fluffed out his feathers making himself as large as he could, opened his beak and hissed. I can only surmise that he was brutalized by the CAO rep sometime in the past :laugh:

Got mine in today and the wife tried to make off with the hat right away. Had to fight her off.

She thinks I'm on the computer right now taking another CAO test -- this one for her! :whistling: