• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Event Aug 23 at Satin Jack's in Lafayette NJ

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
Satin Jack's Cigar Room
Route 15 Old Lafayette Village
Lafayette, NJ 07848
#973-300-3332

Aug 23 which is a Saturday.

My locale B&M is having a CAO Event. As Always there will be free cigars, Raffles, Food, and a great time had by all. Event starts when they open and ends when everyone finally leaves. Food comes out late around 8pm or so but is worth the wait. I'll be the guy with the Cabela's hat on and I'll show up around 5pm. Say hello.

DG

We are both planning on being there for this :thumbs:

Also this time i'm going to be looking for you since we missed each other at the Guantanamera event, I think that i will be wearing my ND bucket hat so i will be standing out, plus i'm sure i will have a glass of scotch in hand :whistling: What time do you think you will be getting there?

Sam

Well good and bad news for me. Bad news is I will be missing this one. Good news is that the wife made me a better offer. My parents wanted the Kids for a long weekend and wife and I decided to go to the shore during the weekend.

Enjoy because I know I will be enjoying the weekend. :D

DG

Well good and bad news for me. Bad news is I will be missing this one. Good news is that the wife made me a better offer. My parents wanted the Kids for a long weekend and wife and I decided to go to the shore during the weekend.

Enjoy because I know I will be enjoying the weekend. :D

DG

Oh well, next time then DG. Hope you have a great time at the shore, i did last weekend, theres nothing like having a great stick on the beach :thumbs:

Sam

Ok, there is another herf at Jack's, It's on Sep 12th. Also there is another event planned with Gurkha on Oct 24th, now i know that's a little soon to mention but i thought i would throw it out there anyway.

Sam