• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Gold Maduro Corona....Worth it?

Big Boss

I feel like treating my self after work today and have been searching for a new smoke and the CAO Gold Maduro Corona (gorda) has caught my eye...any one try it yet and what was your take?

Well, it helps me. I've had the Gold natural and thought it tasted like hot air. I thought just maybe the maduro might not suck. Unless everyone else says it was great I won't be trying one.

I feel like treating my self after work today and have been searching for a new smoke and the CAO Gold Maduro Corona (gorda) has caught my eye...any one try it yet and what was your take?

Also haven't tried the maduros, but I find the regular CAO Golds pretty mild and one-dimensional. One of my cigar smoking friends uses them as his gift-cigars to people just starting out or who don't regularly smoke but want to hang out while we do.

All that being said, I think you should still give it a whirl. Trying as much as you can is the best way for you to zero in on your tastes, and taste is always subjective. You may wind up loving them.

Just in the interest of trying new cigars though-- if I were you-- I'd also pick up a Padron 2000 while you're at it. :)

Barry