• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO L'ANNIVERSAIRE MADURO

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Just finishing this one and really enjoyed it. Not to familliar with the CAO lineup though, looking for recommendations of other styles to try.
Thanks in advance
Robb

Robb,

The CAO L'Anniversaires are made by Tabacalera Perdomo. You might like other Perdomo cigars with a maduro wrapper if you like the CAO Maddies. If you're looking for other CAO lines to try I'd suggest you try the L'Anniversaire Cameroons and the L'Anniversaire eXtreme... they're totally different tasting than the maduro line. If you're looking for other maduro cigars to try I'd suggest Padron maddies, Fuente Maddies (especially the Hemingway maddies if you can some).

Aloha,

Wade

Didn't even realize it was from Perdomo, thanks!! I'm already all over those red label cabinet reserve. Been trying a few cameroon smokes lately too, guess I'll have to go find one or two of those Anniversaire as well.
Robb

Hey robbmt, let me know how those Perdermo reserve maddies are compared to the cao's. I have been looking to try them but cant find them buy the stick anywhere by me. Maybe if you can get a few, would you be interested in a trade???

You got my addy, try and be gentle on my mail box :p

Perdomo have "big smoke" compared to the CAO, nice and creamy a GREAT desert cigar.

Yeah Robbmt, you'ld probably like the Perdomo Y2K Rhombus Maddys. Great flavor and lots of of creamy smoke. Also, like wk-mang says, the Padron maddy line is great. I favor the Padron Ambassadors, they go great with a rich stout beer. :thumbs: