• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Lx2 Toro

Tiger

So there I was this past weekend, all ready to do my first real review on the above stick since this was the last nice weekend we're going to have in the Quad Cites for a while. Got my camera, my laptop, a coke, set them all up on the bed of my truck....the battery in the camera dies after the first 5 pics....so I go back in get the charger to hook it up in the truck...and a friend of mine shows up, he's working and so I end up talking to him while I'm smoking the thing.
Never got the battery in the camera charged, never got to start writing the review....pretty much got a big FAIL all the way around. In the end, I'm not so broken up about it. It wasn't all that great compared to the Cx2, imho. The draw was fair for a CAO, but the burn was horrific, at one point there was a good inch of the wrapper that wasn't burning through properly, tried touching up a couple of times and then it just wasn't fun anymore. I'm not really very talented at describing taste, other than to say it was....interesting, not unpleasant but no real WOW factor either. I was done with it with about a 3/4 to an inch of it left and was a little disappointed because it was the only one I was going to be able to burn that day. I've got one more left, it was part of a sampler pack that came with a box of something, so maybe with some age...
So tonight I'll go home and get the battery all charged up and try to prepare a little better and give it another go this weekend. Get to do it inside Saturday cause the woman will be off to work. :)