• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Maduro by Donald Douglas

I love the cigar, and compared to others I would say yes. However, You definitly can find them for much less.

If you haven't tried one I will send you a couple. If you know you like them I will sell you a 5pack or more for less than that.

PM if your interested

M3

Please do not confuse these with the perdomo rolled version available now.

I have most of a box of Churchills in my igloodor. Also 1 belicoso. Special stuff.

apparently it's a different cigar. They have a picture of the L'Annie maduro up on that page, but it's listed separately.

Ludwig the Vintage Maduros are the first cigars to come out of the new factory that Torano/CAO owns.

Michael I wish I could help you on the Don Douglas cigars. I have not seen a price for box of these for a few years. But remember the saying, "When they're gone, they're gone" (WTGTG).

The cigars I have are from the original release. The band says Costa Rica. Those made since do not.
As to whether I would pay $175 for a box...maybe. Depends on how flushed with cash I am at the time. Today no, but check with me in 2 weeks. ;)

Dammit Bill! You had to go and add that last little comment, didn't you? :sign:

Pepe, thanks for your insite on the matter :)

cohibasurfer said:
Dammit Bill! You had to go and add that last little comment, didn't you? :sign:
I just had to Michael! :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Cohibasurfer
PM me your addy and I will send off a CAO for your pleasure.
Peter

Leave it to some old time low posting member to bring a ray of sunshine back to CP!!! ;) And just in the nick of time! :p

Yep... arrived home today to a package from Senior Pepe! It had the most beautiful cigars in it. The Original C.A.O. L'ANNIVERSAIRE MADURO! Yes, Costa Rican black beauties! These had a nice crystal glaze of bloom covering them. Pepe you are very thoughtful and generous! Give me a few days to quit fondling these and I'll have a thank you package back at you Dog!

I'll have to smoke one of these while I watch the Colt's beat the Panthers in the BOWL! :thumbs:

cohibasurfer said:
I'll have to smoke one of these while I watch the Colt's beat the Panthers in the BOWL! :thumbs:
Now that's the kind of talk I like to hear! :thumbs:

Those old caos were my favorite cigars back then! If I had the money, they would be worth it to me! Then they ruined the line!