• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Palms

wam79

I smoked one of the "Super Bowl 2004" cigars today. It was a good cigar. It was well constructed, a few veins were the only flaw. The draw was smooth with lots of smoke. The Burn got uneven at the start and again at the midway point. I was able to straiten it out without to much effort though. The flavor was Peppery, A stong peppery at the start. I was sort of disapointed that the flavor wasn't more comlex. Of course it could be that I have fried my taste buds :p I put it down with just a couple of inches left.
Over all a good cigar though I don't know if it's worth $15
I got mine on sale a c-bid and would get em again at $7-$8
It's fun to have a "special" cigar in a coffin :cool:

Bill

I put one of these in the midwest pass, we'll see if anyone decides to take it!

Thanks for the nice review, terse and to the point.

gonz you can bet yer arse if that cigar makes it to me im snaggin it. looks like it would be worth oh i dont know a 26 #1 ?

melski said:
CAO = Fuente wannabees
[snapback]198159[/snapback]​

Yeah I gotta admitt that CAO are on and off for me
some of their cigars I just don't like at all
some are good so I am willing to give em a try :cool:

Bill

Great info. I heard on more than one case that these specific cigars sometimes had beetles. There was a previous post online of a guy that noticed a full grown beetle and had some nice video of it. They also where purchased from Cbid.

LGHT said:
Great info. I heard on more than one case that these specific cigars sometimes had beetles. There was a previous post online of a guy that noticed a full grown beetle and had some nice video of it. They also where purchased from Cbid.
[snapback]198562[/snapback]​
Thanks for the heads-up
Mine look ok and I have had them a few months now

Bill