• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Piranha Brazilia

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Was coming into work this evening and decided to light up a Piranha for the drive in. Hadn't had one in a while and I've been seeing some posts on some of the other boards about construction and burn problems with these. I swear the wrapper on these have gotten darker since I first bought them! Pre-light draw was good. After lighting it the cigar burned straight all the way down with no correction needed. Full flavor with a little citrus taste to it. These have mellowed out a little since I first got them but it is still an excellent cigar. I've got to put these back in the regular rotation.

Frankie, I don't know what the problem is that some folks are experiencing with these, but as far as I'm concerned this cigar is what I have come to expect in a Torano-made cigar. :thumbs:

You can't go wrong with any of the Brazilia line! Got me a box of Piranha's and Sambas..... Wont be around for long! ;)

Maybe its because I am newer to cigars but this one just does not do it for me.

But I do like PAMs and buccanero full sails which are fuller bodied smokes.

There’s no accounting for personal taste. If you don’t like it you don’t like it. There are lots of cigars out there. I personally like them a lot out of the CAO cigars I’ve smoked the Piranha's is my favorite.

I do keep smoking one brand of cigars that I don’t like very much. I keep trying LGC's I want to like them. Everyone keeps telling me age them two years then try it. I can’t give something two years if I don’t like it but I just got what looks like a well-aged LGC from Tony’s pass. If I like this one I’ll get a box and invest the years.

Mpass

I just got one of the Piranha's myself. Haven't smoked it yet, but glad you hear you guys like it. Makes me look forward to trying this one.

HAPPY SMOKES!

GB