• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caption contest

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
This is a very simple contest with the winner to get at least 5 cigars from my humidor. I am looking for the best caption for the picture below. I will allow entries until Thursday night, 7:00 pm CST. After that time I will narrow it down to my 5 favorite, and then they will be voted on by a secret panel of judges who have agreed to help me out.

Rules? Simple.

1. Post your caption, but do no quote the picture itself so as not to waste Rod's resources. If you quote the picture you will be eliminated.
2. You must be a member in good standing of more than 3 months, with no asshatery (I'll decide if your an asshat)
3. Be brutal, because the man pictured below deserves it.

Brad.jpg

I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand.

Thanks for the contest.

Weekly World News

Lobster Boy sighted at Outlaw event!

eta underline...

That Macanudo gave me nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea.

Brad proudly displays his IQ while exclaiming "dis many".

Mizzle and my homizzle Pizzle Johnson arizzle hizzle at thizzle Outlizzle crizzle

Pete Jonhson before plastic surgery and liposuction :D :thumbs:

Keen Tatuaje beanie - $Free at a Tat Event

"Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta" Lessons - $Definitely not enough

The amount of money Pete Thompson will lose for having this wannabe moron sponsoring his cigars - $Priceless?

"With this pose I am attempting to tell you how badass I am, but all I really want in life is someone to love me"

No hard feelings! He said to be brutal :laugh:

"Man.... swear to God my nipple is this big... its like a CD, I shit you not."

Positive proof that smoking pineapple White Owls since puberty does cause genetic damage.

Kid, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Epic Fail.

:laugh:

"Thanks for the help and I like it." hehe, anyone remember that?

No man has ever been as proud of his man boob as much as Gangsta Balls.