• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Car Alarms

DECEPTiON21

I drive an '06 2500 Dodge CTD and it was recently broken into. It had the stock alarm system, the "Sentry Key," but it never went off when the thief jammed a screwdriver in the door handle. Nothing valuable was stolen, a couple bags of change and a maglite, but i don't want them to break in again undetected.

Anyone know of really good systems? Money is not a problem. Links are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I use the Viper, found here. I like it a lot. I have the Viper 5500 remote, which will alert you when the alarm goes off, up to roughly 1 mile away.

I use the Viper, found here. I like it a lot. I have the Viper 5500 remote, which will alert you when the alarm goes off, up to roughly 1 mile away.
Got the same unit with the glass break sensors, and remote start option installed. Worth every penny, and it is awsome to be able to start your care from nearly a mile away.
When I came back from Vegas this past March, I started me truck up from in the airport terminal as we were getting our luggage (yes it was cold out), the parking area was about 3/4 mile away.- The remote eats batteries, as it is a 2way pager system, but uses only one AAA battery.
Rob