• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Car stolen last night

Best of luck to the recovery of the inners of the car. Was there anything replaceable?

That really sucks. Recently my car was broken into along with 7 others on the street. We noticed something when we looked out the window and went to check it out. When I was assessing what was missing from my ransacked car I saw someone emerge from the neighbor's driveway. He told me his car was broken into too. Later the police came and we filed our report. We went to the police station to claim our property and we see the guy who was talking to me in the back of the squad car.
Talk about brass balls. He was a freakin carny! Crazy...

I really hope you get your property back and that jerkoff gets locked up for a long time!

I'm glad everything worked out dude, all for the best. :thumbs:

Stolen from Arcadia??

Who'd a thunk it?

I'd go straight to the head of their detective bureau and demand satisfaction!! ;)

Man that's crazy. Good to hear that the car was recovered and the guy got caught along with it. Good luck with the recovery!

That feeling of being violated sucks, i just recently had my place broken into so i know how you feel.

Good luck with retrieving your valuables in the truck, i hope they nail the whole crew

Damn Rod, sorry to hear the bad news. Glad they caught the bastid and hopefully you get your stuff back........ :cool:

Wow thats crazy!! Do you know if this might be the same guy who came into your house and stole from you. If it is I think it is time for a little curb stomping.

That's a bummer Rod, i hope they hang that bastard, it's getting out of control here in Chicagoland. :angry:

Sorry to hear about this Rod. Its pretty crazy everywhere. Lucklily we haven't had a any break-ins or stealing of cars (knock on wood), other than some car stereo stuff out of the garage when it was left open all night - but we are pretty sure that was just some of my step-sons friends of friends sort of thing. The worst part is the door was unlocked but thankfully noone tried to come in!

We have had a few shady looking cars drive around the sub, and pretty much just "park" at the end of the street that we've called the police on before. It doesn't happen anymore now..that we know of. But they have beefed up patrols. Heck just the other day we had a guy show up dead in a pond (in a sub) less than a mile away!

Lol, I just remembered when I got my new car a couple years back, I had people following me into my sub. I know they were following me because they weren't the type of vans of people that lived in the sub, more the type you might find in a not so nice area...and it happened on multiple occasions. Luckily I had the presence of mind NOT to go home and ended up winding through to some other subs, only to have to book it onto a main road in traffic to get away from these people. I dunno if they just wanted the gps radio thingy, or wanted to carjack me or what but still pretty scary.

And we live about an hour outside of the big "city"...

Man that sucks. I had a Jeep that got broken into but all the stole was the stereo and all of my CDs. They even took the change out of the ashtray.

I see why you want to move out of Cali now.

That really sucks, Rod...hopefully you'll get everything back. And I hope they beat the crap out of that guy! Hopefully, he was resisting and they had to taze him.