• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

careful it will kill ya.

Mephiston

Anyone ever tried absinth and water yowsa, dont need much. Pretty rare in most places but if you travel maybe you have had it. I thought this sailor had tried almost everything until this stuff. I wont be drinking it much I guess it has worm wood in it and kills the brain very fast. Maybe thats my problem with remembering what my wife says. :D
By the way it starts off green and when mixed with water it turns cloudy I'm not sure if thats cool or scary.

Don't take it wrong, I was just pointing it out. You weren't even here then.

Believe it or not...my friend and I went through 2 1/2 bottles of that one night. We poured it over sugar cubes and slammed them. I'm almost getting sick just thinking about how much I drank. There is another bottle I have of it that I just received from the Netherlands. I don't have enough courage to even look at it. :sign:

LoL, I have a similar memory from this Wild strawberry flavored liquor. I am serious when I say just thinking about it makes my stomach feel weird. I felt so bad after that crap. Seeing it in the store makes me turn my head the other way ???