• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito's Secret Stash stolen by MrPeat

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
As many of you may know this past Saturday (April 25th) was the Carlito Fuente party at Outlaw. With it being a party of such a great magnatude a few CP guys showed up, with MrPeat being one of them. Well, as soon as I ran into the hairy bastage he had to tell me a story.

He regaled me with how he, as always, has been fully awash with ridiculous amounts of tasty Opus goodness. Only in this last batch he manged to find the only turd the Golden Goose has ever shat. Out of a box of Power Ranges, 22 of 24 either popped, cracked, or had holes/other flaws. One that he had pictures of was missing a dime sized portion of the wrapper near the foot. Being impressed that such a thing could happen, I asked him what he was going to do about it.

"I'm going to tell Wane Suarez, so that they know these things are going down hill." so says the Peat.

Alright well, this should be good.

OH and it was. After talking to Wane, he comes walking back with a little something special :cool: . "Well, that's kick ass. Quite nice of him I must say", I mention. Little did I know that was not the end of this tale

A little while later, Derek walks up to Loren and tells him Wane and Carlito want to see him in the humidor. Let me just say, the look of OMGWTFFFOX that was on his face was strong. As Swifty and I sit and wonder why those two are requesting a private party with this beard wearing cigar rapist, he tromps back into the lounge with a bag and a smile big enough to scare a nun.

"So...what's in the bag Loren?" we all ask with bated breath.

"Oh this...nothing special...just Carlito's Secret Stash."

"OMGWTFFFOX...???!!!111onez"

It would seem that Wane related Loren's story to Carlito and found that the only way he could remedy such a situation was to give him all of the personal smokes he brought with him to the party, including a personal BBMF.

"Dude, I don't know what type of oral pleasure you performed to get all that, but it is fuck-tardedly impressive"

So here the Fat Man sits in all his grandeur. As Rich Perelman himself put it that day, "[Loren] you have a god like presence."

ffoxsecretstash.jpg

WOW!!!!. Now thats the way to keep customers.

Art

Words just can't describe the sight of that stash. Now that is great customer service.

That is a great post that sums up what happened. That pretty much sums up what happened. Other than me saying to Carlito, "Holy shit. Are you serious?" when he handed me the bag of goodies. It made my year with that little shocker. :D

Ok, so since this was a gift, I guess you can't give us a few teasers on what was in the bag?

LMAO, almost spit iced tea all over the monitor when you referred to Loren as a "hairy bastage". That beard sure has grown a lot since I last saw him!

Nice catch Loren. :)

Hey Loren ....couldn't have happened to a better customer. You have been the pillar of Fuente goodness since I started on this board. Very good move by Carlito.

Joe G

As many of you may know this past Saturday (April 25th) was the Carlito Fuente party at Outlaw. With it being a party of such a great magnatude a few CP guys showed up, with MrPeat being one of them. Well, as soon as I ran into the hairy bastage he had to tell me a story.

He regaled me with how he, as always, has been fully awash with ridiculous amounts of tasty Opus goodness. Only in this last batch he manged to find the only turd the Golden Goose has ever shat. Out of a box of Power Ranges, 22 of 24 either popped, cracked, or had holes/other flaws. One that he had pictures of was missing a dime sized portion of the wrapper near the foot. Being impressed that such a thing could happen, I asked him what he was going to do about it.

"I'm going to tell Wane Suarez, so that they know these things are going down hill." so says the Peat.

Alright well, this should be good.

OH and it was. After talking to Wane, he comes walking back with a little something special :cool: . "Well, that's kick ass. Quite nice of him I must say", I mention. Little did I know that was not the end of this tale

A little while later, Derek walks up to Loren and tells him Wane and Carlito want to see him in the humidor. Let me just say, the look of OMGWTFFFOX that was on his face was strong. As Swifty and I sit and wonder why those two are requesting a private party with this beard wearing cigar rapist, he tromps back into the lounge with a bag and a smile big enough to scare a nun.

"So...what's in the bag Loren?" we all ask with bated breath.

"Oh this...nothing special...just Carlito's Secret Stash."

"OMGWTFFFOX...???!!!111onez"

It would seem that Wane related Loren's story to Carlito and found that the only way he could remedy such a situation was to give him all of the personal smokes he brought with him to the party, including a personal BBMF.

"Dude, I don't know what type of oral pleasure you performed to get all that, but it is fuck-tardedly impressive"

So here the Fat Man sits in all his grandeur. As Rich Perelman himself put it that day, "[Loren] you have a god like presence."

ffoxsecretstash.jpg

Great story, Tony! And congrats to you, Loren, on doing what a good and educated customer should - pointing out flaws in a beloved companies' products in an effort to keep them at the top of their game. Good on ya!

- Tim

The credit goes to Brad aka Smokyballs. I told him the story about what happened to them on Friday and directed me to the proper channels. It was a pretty rough sight to see all the problems I had. They hadn't even been in the B&M shop a week and I've been buying cigars from them for a 11 years now. So whatever happened to this shipment they got, it wasn't good as that shop wouldn't have passed that on to the consumers like me. I've already called them so they know that box isn't right. So they can start inspecting for any other problems before they go out the door. I know the owner so its all good. Its been taken care of and the Fuente side knows that something serious happened.

I had a great conversation with both Wane Suarez(sp?) and Carlos. I took pictures and they was interested in seeing them. Even one of my cigars from the CFCF 2008 box aka the Love Story had a hell of a hole in it which wasn't a beetle hole. They even confirmed it. The whole point was to inform them something seriously happened and wasn't good. Like I said before they surprised me I had already said I will still continue to buy Opus as its my #1 go smoke. :love:

The surprise stick I was given was a Opus X Robusto from Mr Suarez and the nub on that I literally burned though. That left a nice blister and I actually gave Rich Perelman one of my Original Release Anejo's to smoke. It was the most memorable cigar event that I've been at. Since I missed the last year one while I was in Russia. Carlito did say on the phone then that he wanted to sit down and smoke a cigar with me. He was a man of his word and sat down and fired up what looked to be the Opus X Fuente Fuente. He relaxed for a few minutes. It was a great time.

Excellent, glad to see Wayne and Carlito standing by the product. Also you deserve it despite being a filthy heathen :)

Wow, just Wow! I, uh, err, just uh... wow! Well, Wow just Wow! I don't even know what to uh.... Wow Just Wow!! :D

LMAO, almost spit iced tea all over the monitor when you referred to Loren as a "hairy bastage". That beard sure has grown a lot since I last saw him!

Nice catch Loren. :)

Now that would have been as great as the story!

Wow, great treatment all around. About what time of day did that all transpire?