• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano- Casa Torano

Ttison

First review so bare with me.
Carlos Torano Casa Torano- Toro
Ring Gauge (6 1/4 x 50)
Wrapper- Ecuador- Connecticut
Binder- Nicaragua
Filler-Honduras/Nicaragua/
A family blend of Central
& South American Tobaccos

Smelling the cigar it had a nice wet hay smell to it.Once lit up it burned quickly but had an excellent draw. Good smoke volume and an even flow of it(Used a V cutter). The first hints of taste I got were a bit of a sweet flavor and grassy but not much and as I progressed down the stick, I tasted a tiny bit of a nutty after taste. It had a very smooth wrapper, nicely built wrapper, beautiful band and the ash grew to about 1 1/2 before falling off. Overall I think this was a terrific mild cigar. Im open to some suggestions on improving my reviews! Please let me know if you have any!

I went and bought another this afternoon so here are some more photos.

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1513]

Haha thanks man! I need some prayers right now though. Right after I wrote this I had to go to the hospital. I am currently trying to pass a 4mm kidney stone. It is the most painful experience of my life so far.

I've done that twice with stones, and once with a blood clot after a biopsy. A pain you don't soon forget.

You are def right about that my friend! Thankfully I was able to get my prescription filled laast night after i left the ER.