• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano event.

in2xshp

Banned
"Our Roots Run Deep" tour - Lafayette, NJ
Satin Jack's Cigar Room
July 10, 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.

It would be nice to see some of you there.

Would be nice to go, Sam, but too short notice. Hope to see you towards the end of the month, bro. And don't forget to bring some of that crystal skull! :laugh:

Would be nice to go, Sam, but too short notice. Hope to see you towards the end of the month, bro. And don't forget to bring some of that crystal skull! :laugh:

I would love to get up there for your event however, wayyyy to close to Kim's due date. I actually only give her 2 weeks max and then we are going to have a new baby in the house.

Don't worry now that I have a reliable supplier of the stuff I will be bringing another bottle or two the next time I am up there. :thumbs:

I would love to get up there for your event however, wayyyy to close to Kim's due date. I actually only give her 2 weeks max and then we are going to have a new baby in the house.

Don't worry now that I have a reliable supplier of the stuff I will be bringing another bottle or two the next time I am up there. :thumbs:

Nice! I wish you both the best. Guess I had forgotten how close it was the last time you were here. Keep us posted and I look forward to seeing you both with a baby real soon!

I just received a post card in the mail from Jack's and it said that Carlos Torano and roller Felipe Sosa will be at this event.

Just wanted to try to sweeten the deal to get a few of you out for a a smoke.

Bump, it's tomorrow guys/gals, this is the LAST event I know I'm going to make for a while............

Have a great time Sam, I talked with Steve (toje) yesterday and he stated that it should be a super time........ :) :thumbs: :cool: