• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano Exodus Silver

smitty0255

I had my first Torano Exodus Silver edition this weekend. I was very impressed by the pre light flavor and draw. Once I lit it, the taste was very good. I would say that to me it is a good medium bodied cigar. Definitely on taste it was a great cigar.

The only problem I had was that it burned very unevenly. I had to relight it a few times to keep it burning evenly. I did a search and didn't see anyone esle mentioning the same problems. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it's just from a bad batch? I have another in my humidor and it seems dry, but none of my other cigars do.

I had a box of the robustos and had many wrapper problems. Not a bad cigar but the wrappers are very delicate. Wrappers wanted to split and always felt dry even when they were not. I did not notice this on a 5er of 6X44's I had.

I have smoked 1/2 dozen. All had burn issues. Flavor was nothing to write home about either. However, the gold label burns better and has a better flavor.

GKR

I will be the lone dissenter here. I absolutely LOVE the Silver!! :thumbs: I have had about 6 or so and never had any problems of any significance.

I'm jumping on JAEwing's bandwagon here...
Great smoke! Never any problems.

Jim

I hate the silvers and love the regular Exodus 1959 which are commonly referred to as the "golds"

Try the 1916 Cameroon green labels.
I personally think its the best one.

outlawsp said:
Try the 1916 Cameroon green labels.
I personally think its the best one.
[snapback]207177[/snapback]​

Personal tastes are great. While a nice smoke the 1916 is my least favorite of the Torano line. Go figure.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will give them another chance, but be careful to check the wrappers before I buy one. I also have a 1916 to try.

I like both the Exodus Silver and Gold. Overall, I like the Silver better, but with it's fuller bodied flavor, I think the Gold has better (in fact excellent) aging potential.

i found the silver a bit boring. love the gold. just got a 1916 i'm anxious to try

I have enjoyed almost every Torano I have tried. The Gold 1959 series are real tasty for the price, my local shop is selling them for like 4 bucks.