• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta

Ike

Reaction score
Had one of these tonight in the Churchill size.

My new favorite mild cigar. Was great with a Latte.

Started out rather bland, a bit nutty. After about a quarter way through it started getting really creamy and woody. At the half way mark it became somewhat spicy but still mild and creamy. After it got to the band it mellowed out again, still creamy, smoke seemed a bit more chewy. By the time I could barely hold it anymore it started to get spicy again.

I plan to pick up some of these in the Petit Corona size to have in the mornings with my latte.

Had the Pyramid version. This was perhaps the first Torano that I liked. Most of the time in the past there was a lot of recommendations but the Torano IMHO did not live up to it. I like this one however.

Tried one in the Churchill size yesterday. I am not a mild cigar fan, but I do smoke some of the more flavorful mild cigars. This one did not do it for me. I will stick with the 1916 Cameroons, Exodus Silvers and Signatures in the Torano line.

I am looking for more flavorful mild cigars. What are the one you like? I am particularly interested in Nicaraguan cigars.

Thanks