• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano Silver Edition freebie

statelandman

Finally got my freebie from the Torano family site. Its an Exodus 1959 Silver Edition. Anybody tried this cigar?

A couple friend's of mine sent me one each. Smoked one, using the other to find a good home.

Honestly, while I have found the Carlos Torano cigars (Exodus line-up all bands) not a "bad" cigar, just haven't done anything for me personally. However, several buddies of mine like them so on the occassion that I get one or two I usually pass them along to a good home.

Several people swear by them and they rank them very high though, so I would definately try it. And like I said some of my friends are amongst those. I still heed their advice on cigars though because on everything else they have never led me astray ;) Nor really on these either - just as I said they just don;t do much for me.

Hope you enjoy and let us know what you think!

Sam

No, haven't tried one, but how interesting. They seem to be sending out a variety as I recieved the Exodus 1959 Robusto. I'd like to try the Silver but it seems most Torano smokers prefer the original Exodus.