• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carrying a target again?

Back to #1? I didn't like how it all worked out last year... why are you laughing gator?

anyways... What another week in college football!

Go Bucks!

I must say, that was an impressive win over Kent State! :sign:

edited to reflect Cigarstone's correction :laugh:

I must say, that was an impressive win over Kent! :sign:

Hey.............that's Kent State :D

And at least Ohio State has managed to beat the teams they are supposed to beat!

After that brave, courageous win over the juggernaut that is Kent State University (seriously, we're scheduling non-conference creampuffs this late in the season??), I would expect no less than a #1 ranking.

Hell, I guess SOMEBODY had to be ranked first! :laugh:

After that brave, courageous win over the juggernaut that is Kent State University (seriously, we're scheduling non-conference creampuffs this late in the season??), I would expect no less than a #1 ranking.

Hell, I guess SOMEBODY had to be ranked first! :laugh:

I think you'll notice that we schedule one strong out of conference game every year. Such as the past few years we had Texas. Since they schedule so far in advance, it's hard to tell who the best programs in the country are going to be. When they scheduled Washington, they were looking strong. Next year we have USC. As for the rest of our out of conference games, it's our wish to play in-state schools. The rumor is hat we like to keep the money in-state. As for scheduling a cream puff this late in the season... what are we supposed to do... take a bye? I don't think we don't pick when we play somebody on our schedule. We can make requests to the big ten... but I don't think it's our call in the end.

Anyways... to answer you Jeff...

I-O!!!

And really, I think it's possible a certain Florida school passes us. At this point, they have better quality wins. Bastids!

Come Monday, OHIO STATE #1..................GO BUCKS!

Freaking amazing games yesterday all the way to Cal bummbling their last oppotunity to tie............I knew Cal was going to lose this season but not soooo soon!