• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Question...

Marcos

I love you Rocky & Sammie and Bee...thank you
So...my older sis is takin on Sin City and it just dawned on me that she can hit up Mecca...I mean Casa Fuente with a laundry list provided by her favorite little brother. Are all smokes here available as singles? Things like Casa's, Anejos, Hemi maddies and the like? Should I buy her a humidipak or something to give her for the trip home? How do I send a non cigar smoker out for some goodies half way across the country and expect to get back some sticks in reasonable condition? Any help is appreciated brethren :D

They will pack your smokes in a humidipak bag when she checks out. Everything I saw was absolutely buyable as singles.

I'm sure that if she tell's 'em she's travelling back across the country with the smokes as a gift, they'll wrap them up good. :)

Have fun with your shopping list!

Bingo! Now if I can only figure out how to stuff one of those hot chicas that work there into a humidipak and we'll be all set. She'll be nice and fresh when she gets home to poppa :D

I bought several opus and css fuente singles there! They didn't have any anejo's when I was there though! The prices on opus are ridiculous though! The casa fuente are very good for the money IMHO! Good luck! Mason

With the exception of some hard to find opus like the chili pepper, I wouldnt buy any opus there as the prices are high. I would, however, spend my money in this order: Don Carlos Lanceros, Casa Fuente Belicosos and Corona Gordas, and maybe some Maddie Hemis.

But that is just my .02. Good Luck and have fun!

With the exception of some hard to find opus like the chili pepper, I wouldnt buy any opus there as the prices are high. I would, however, spend my money in this order: Don Carlos Lanceros, Casa Fuente Belicosos and Corona Gordas, and maybe some Maddie Hemis.

...bingo. Prices would about knock the air out of your chest. Oh, they had Anejos there when we were down for the CP Vegas Herf. I think I paid $25 or so for a #49. Holy.....crap. You nailed my purchases exactly; got some of the Don Carlos Lanceros (they limited us to five each), some Beli's and some Corona Gordas. Stuff you can't find anywhere else....seemed reasonable to me.

Good luck - B.B.S.

I'll be there thursdsay-sunday!!! woohoo!!!

I'm still more excited about the 3 girls I'm bringing, but casa fuente is still up there.

...bingo. Prices would about knock the air out of your chest. Oh, they had Anejos there when we were down for the CP Vegas Herf. I think I paid $25 or so for a #49. Holy.....crap. You nailed my purchases exactly; got some of the Don Carlos Lanceros (they limited us to five each), some Beli's and some Corona Gordas. Stuff you can't find anywhere else....seemed reasonable to me.

Good luck - B.B.S.

How much are the Don Carlos lanceros going for? Sounds intriguing!!

How much are the Don Carlos lanceros going for? Sounds intriguing!!
I honestly don't remember for sure, but I think they were in the $12.00 range. That's a cheap smoke in that shop...... :whistling:

Don Carlos lanceros were 14 bucks.....BUT

Scuttlebutt is that they have no more and have no idea when or if they will get any. Sorry to bring the bad news

Was in Casa Yesterday - and yes - they are out of the lanceros. No idea of when they will get any.

As others have noted, I would really stock up on the Casas, they are fantastic and much harder to get than the Hemi Maduros and Anejos, IMO. Now if they had DC lanceros, that would be a whole different story! Casa sells a great sampler with every size Casa Fuente for about $150 - that is for all seven sizes and it comes with a great box, with a humi pack if I recall, so you might want to consider doing that as well.

Chad

Was in Casa Yesterday - and yes - they are out of the lanceros. No idea of when they will get any.

muhahaha.jpg

so besides casa's did you guys leave me anything to buy after the big event last month?

hopefully they'll stock up knowing racers will be in town ;)

so besides casa's did you guys leave me anything to buy after the big event last month?

hopefully they'll stock up knowing racers will be in town ;)

You never know. They get stuff in all the time! BTW, the CF baseball hats are pretty nice. Picked up a couple for myself.