• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

burn-slow

Just bid $31 for the corona gorda on c-bid before checking the msrp. Now i feel like an ass after seeing the msrp. Havent won yet but i have this sinking feeling that it's going to be a done deal. I could have got a box of sungrown beli's for $110 and that's really ticking me off, better research next time. Bidders beware. :(

ROFLMAO, sorry, not laughing at you....ok, I am. But if it helps, I overpaid when I first started on cbid too for a box. Lesson learned. There are some fantastic deals on cbid, if you're patient.

Just bid $31 for the corona gorda on c-bid before checking the msrp. Now i feel like an ass after seeing the msrp. Havent won yet but i have this sinking feeling that it's going to be a done deal. I could have got a box of sungrown beli's for $110 and that's really ticking me off, better research next time. Bidders beware. :(

The corona gorda is the tastiest of the Casa Fuente's! I hope you REALLY enjoy it when you smoke it to the nub (burn your fingers, please, for $31)! :laugh:

-Fetter

My wife and I try to get down to Vegas at least once a year. We're not much for gambling but we can eat and drink and shop and take in the sights with the best of 'em. Casa Fuente is always high on the list as a place we both like to stop....usually while Ms. B.B.S. is trolling the shops in the Forum and I enjoy a mojito or three and a very fine smoke.... :laugh: Always something to put in the OtterBox for the trip home, too... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

So you're "that guy" eh? :) Check the MSRP next time. :)

The next time you feel like throwing money away .....my addy is in my profile :p

The flight to Vegas that I am scheduled to board at 7:45am Thursday cost $330. Figure $330 + $18 - $31 = $317 that you saved. :D

Those never go anywhere near MSRP on C-Bid. Their limited availability is going to demand a premium. Not many of us can just go to casa fuente on a whim and pick up that stick. Enjoy it!!

So did you win? If you want, and you can PM me before like 10:00pm tonight and we'll see if we can work something out. :thumbs: