• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente's finally online!

B, It ain't much better when you walk in the store I can tell ya that!

PJ

That's a 60% markup. It is just wrong that they gouge like that. I doubt Fuente would appreciate it.

I didn't think Casa's were allowed to be sold anywhere but the Vegas store. Wonder if CigarsDirect is even an authorized retailer?!?

If you look around on the site they actually say that they aren't an authorized dealer... Hey at least they are honest lol!

I am pretty sure that I remember seeing a few Casa Fuentes up for bid at Cbid a while back.....actually here is a link to one of the auctions

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=328882

No thanks!

I love Fuente products of all kinds. What do these stack up to as far as flavor profile and whatnot?

Holy crap, that is an arm AND a leg, but I would still consider buying it! :p

<--FUENTE WHORE.

That truly is a outrageous price for 1 stick, when I purchased the trilogy tins it was about $14 a stick.

BTW Souldog, I love your avatar! Beat up them Stars!

I was just there a couple of months ago and they had pretty good deal (by vegas and Casa fuente standards) You got a corona gorda and a mojito for 20 bucks.

That truly is a outrageous price for 1 stick, when I purchased the trilogy tins it was about $14 a stick.

You talking about Opus or Casa Fuentes?

That whole site is outrageous. They gouge for everything especially the Fuente Opus lines. Will never get a cent of my money friggin gougers!!

I was talking about the Casa Fuentes not the Opus, sorry.

Now I am confused....so you are saying that they have Casa Fuente trilogy tins and the cigars are only $14 a stick? Sign me up!

I love Fuente products of all kinds. What do these stack up to as far as flavor profile and whatnot?

In my opinion, they are not as full bodied as Opus, but have similar blend. The filler is balanced nicely with the sweetness of the Cameroon wrapper. The Corona Gorda is my favorite and a very good cigar and almost worth the $18 per stick price. I liked the Double Robusto, but it didn't blow me away. I have not tried all the vitolas yet.

From those damn gougers.

CLICK

Living so far from Vegas sucks..

I wouldn't jump on those prices Ben, IIRC the 7-cigar sampler at Casa Fuente was in the $115 range? Anyone have a recent price to compare it to?

I'm going next week so if you want to try something let me know.
wink.gif
I'll have my netbook with me and will be able to catch some PM's in the hotel room.

Now I am confused....so you are saying that they have Casa Fuente trilogy tins and the cigars are only $14 a stick? Sign me up!

No no, these guys were $15.50 a stick, $139.95 for all 9, 3 per tin. Sorry not $14! ;)

1 Robusto (5 ¼" x 50) 3cigars
1 Perfecxion X (6 ¼" x 48) 3cigars
1 Reserva D'Chateau (7" x 48) 3cigars

AF-CDLF-trilogy.jpg

No no, these guys were $15.50 a stick, $139.95 for all 9, 3 per tin. Sorry not $14!
wink.gif

AF-CDLF-trilogy.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but those are not the Casa, athough a very nice price for the tins; Two different smokes from Fuente.

No no, these guys were $15.50 a stick, $139.95 for all 9, 3 per tin. Sorry not $14! ;)

AF-CDLF-trilogy.jpg

Yeah, but those are Opus, not Casa Fuentes.