• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente's

MKR160

I just got 4 Casa Fuente's from Casa Fuente in Vegas. One of each size. I cant wait to try one out. Never had them before. They are resting comfortably in my humi now. Ill post up a review when i fire one up.

The smoked are amazing, but the girls are to die for... or did I get that backwards... the mojitos are good too... but I enjoyed the girls the most.

I've tried most of the sizes and the robusto's still my favorite . . . but they're all fantastic smokes. Enjoy!

~Boar

Casa Fuente has cigars? :0

When did they start that? ;)

Heyyyy....my first Casa Fuente came from you!!! :laugh: I've still only smoked that one, and it was damn tasty Dan...

They are great sticks if you like a mellowed down Opus X. I was there a couple weekends ago. I fired another one up the other night. Great sticks.

My cousin is going out there in two weeks. I am going to put in a big order. Last time he went out there he grabbed me a bunch of stuff and I actually smoked a forbidden X lancero that he brought me back on saturday night. It was unbelievable. If any of you guys can get your hands on one of those I strongly recommend it. Enjoy the Casa's!!

My cousin is going out there in two weeks. I am going to put in a big order. Last time he went out there he grabbed me a bunch of stuff and I actually smoked a forbidden X lancero that he brought me back on saturday night. It was unbelievable. If any of you guys can get your hands on one of those I strongly recommend it. Enjoy the Casa's!!

The sampler pack is $150.00 (or was last time I bought one) which is the best way to buy them In my opinion. They will mail them to your home as well if you don't want to deal with packing them in luggage.

I'll be back at CF Sept. 2-6

The sampler pack is $150.00 (or was last time I bought one) which is the best way to buy them In my opinion. They will mail them to your home as well if you don't want to deal with packing them in luggage.

I did see two tan things rustling around under a cheese cloth. Mmmmmmmmm! I don't believe they were cigars. No....nope they weren't cigars, although they looked a might more tasty than cigars.....(looks over shoulder for wife). Wait was that the ......front of .....er the back of....No, no I can say for sure they WERE NOT CIGARS.

PJ

I did see two tan things rustling around under a cheese cloth. Mmmmmmmmm! I don't believe they were cigars. No....nope they weren't cigars, although they looked a might more tasty than cigars.....(looks over shoulder for wife). Wait was that the ......front of .....er the back of....No, no I can say for sure they WERE NOT CIGARS.

PJ

I certainly hope not! :0

I just got 4 Casa Fuente's from Casa Fuente in Vegas. One of each size. I cant wait to try one out. Never had them before. They are resting comfortably in my humi now. Ill post up a review when i fire one up.

There are more than 4 sizes... time to head back to Vegas. ;)

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-732

Do they take orders over the phone?

I don't believe they do, I know I read it somewhere that they don't, but now that I am searching for it I am coming up with nothing. :(

*EDIT - Apparently my search foo skills leave something to be desired, though with a second attempt I was more successful. I typed "Does casa fuente take phone orders?" into google and I found what I was looking for. They indeed do not take phone, nor internet orders. :(

I don't believe they do, I know I read it somewhere that they don't, but now that I am searching for it I am coming up with nothing. :(

*EDIT - Apparently my search foo skills leave something to be desired, though with a second attempt I was more successful. I typed "Does casa fuente take phone orders?" into google and I found what I was looking for. They indeed do not take phone, nor internet orders. :(

However local botl's who are trying to add value to the community do in fact take orders. :whistling: Another excuse to visit Vanya and enjoy a Caprinah is all I need. :rolleyes:

Looks over shoulder for wife. Ok then!!!
PJ

Be patient. I just found out that a friend of mine's girlfriend works there, and told me she can get them for me at an employee discount. I am leaving for a cruise tomorrow and will put together a box split when I get back next week.

Be patient. I just found out that a friend of mine's girlfriend works there, and told me she can get them for me at an employee discount. I am leaving for a cruise tomorrow and will put together a box split when I get back next week.

Id like to be considered for this

Had a great experience at Casa Feunte back in June. While they have the most amazing collection of Fuentes for sale - they are at a premium.

Still - had better time spending two hours smoking a Casa Fuente and drinking a mojito and flirting with my "cigar concierge." Someone recently bombed me with another Casa Fuente - woo-hoo!

John

Well I had the chance to fire one up this weekend while at the lake. Great Cigar from start to finish. 3 left in the humi now. Hey Andy, let me know when you place that order, I'd like to get in on some.