• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casdagli Mareva Jure ... OMG!... so complex

charx

I didn't know what to expect with this but it came highly recommended. I usually smoke maduros and such but this was a very nice change. I wish I had the ability to put complex flavors into words but what I get is honey, creaminess and some spice. A bit of cinnamon. Anyone here have experience with the Cassdagli line? (I know... the band says "Jura" not "Jure". A misprint from what I am reading).

IMG_2671.jpeg

I really like the Casdagli cigars. They tend to shy away from the puro idea and find tobaccos from different regions that blends really well together. Their cigars are on a higher end of pricing but many are worth the cost. Some have a very Cubannesque like profiles. I would highly recommend their daughters of the wind pony express ( I believe this is a small batch exclusive ). Db52 is pretty good, cotton tail is another one worth trying. Also if you think they are good fresh they will be amazing with 2 years age on them

LOL... funny you should mention daughters of the wind. I just copied this from my cigar inventory. It is the Casdagli sampler I got from SBC.... resting in my humidor. You can see my sophisticated rating system: from worse to best it goes NOPE. NAH, GOOD, Very Good, Excellent, and OMG!!

Casdagli Daughters of the Wnd Cremello OMG!!!!
Villa Casdagli. OMG!!

Traditional Maduro
Bascilia
Daughters of the Wild
Club Marva
Marva Jure OMG!!

I smoked the Villa Casdagli and DotWind right off the truck... this Jure has been resting 2 months (I'm not sure I can wait your 2 years LOL) but the others I will give a year at least. Thanks for the advise!