• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Castro dead.

en455

I got word that this will come out soon officially. :whistling:

There has been an unusually high volume of "castro is dead" buzzing on the internet today, hasn't there??? hmmm

I think I'll smoke an ISOM for the old bastard!

There has been an unusually high volume of "castro is dead" buzzing on the internet today, hasn't there??? hmmm

I got a guy who works for several news outlets. I usually look to him for inside sports info and he has never been wrong before. He said it should be public in a few hours.

poop is about to hit the fan over there, what is the outlook on what will happen?

Even if he dies and they lift the embargo, they still won't allow Kooban cigars to be imported into the States because they have weed in them, so I don't know what you're getting all excited about! :sign:

poop is about to hit the fan over there, what is the outlook on what will happen?

According to everything I have read, nothing. Especially if the brother, Raul, continues the legacy which he will based on what is being said within news stories and talks shows. The US and Cuba aren't even talking to one another, it will be a number of years before relations can even be repaired, assuming someone reaches out.

Even if he dies and they lift the embargo, they still won't allow Kooban cigars to be imported into the States because they have weed in them, so I don't know what you're getting all excited about! :sign:

That is some funny snit right there! :laugh:

I heard Kennedy shot him.

I heard Kennedy shot him.

I thought Kennedy shot the sheriff...

Nah, the sheriff shot John Lennon

I knew the sheriff was a dick...

rosco.jpg

I got a guy who works for several news outlets. I usually look to him for inside sports info and he has never been wrong before. He said it should be public in a few hours.

Ya know, I don't know how many times I've heard this and it never turns out to be true.

This time though, I'm betting that en455 is right. ;)

The guy needs to die eventually....or maybe like neck pain and Ted Kennedy he will never go away.

I have been reading a book called after Fidel as it turns out Fidel is the kind and loving one. Raul is hardcore commie through and through and may have had something to do with fidels sudden change of heart. I have not finished it yet but it seems Raul is one ruthless MFEr. Castro even once told someone that raul would kill him under the right circumstances.

Well this certainly helped your reputation around here. The sky is falling, the sky is falling! :laugh:

Castro will die eventually, so I guess everyone will be correct. I also guess the everyone is an amateur Michel de Nostredame!