• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cedar Trays in stock

SouthsideCigar

I have a shipment of cedar trays coming in next week. These trays are 12.5" x 7.5" x 2.5" and have one movable divider. Normal price is $12.99 but I am including a 10% off coupon code.
Please use "cptray10" at checkout to get 10% on the trays.

Cedar Trays

cedartray.jpg

Dave

Anyone with the Vinotemp 28 bottle know if these would fit in it well? I will be purchasing one when I get back from Vegas.

I'd probably get a few of these if it wasn't for the $13 shipping....

Anyone with the Vinotemp 28 bottle know if these would fit in it well? I will be purchasing one when I get back from Vegas.

These will fit fine, but not side by side probably only one to a shelf. The dimensions for a tray on a shelf inside the Vinotemp are something like 14" x 10" without it hitting the back wall.

Order placed my good sir!! Always a pleasure to support a BOTL supporting CP!!!

w00t! :thumbs:

Chris,
A per our conversation, I am not sure what happened. So just place a separate order for the second tray and I will refund the shipping difference.

Dave

I just placed an order and it would only let me do 1 as my quantity. Any idea whats up?

On the right side of the page is continue on the bottom left side of the page is update. After you change the quantity you must update before you continue.

I had the same problem. :D

I received mine today well done and very fast!

These little suckers are hard to get!

Dean

Back