• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ceder Fresh Maduros...thoughts?

Jeff B.

NWMSU Mafia Hitman
I got ahold of a bundle of these from the infamous C-Bid for $18 bucks shipped(bundle of 20). I had been wanting to try these, mostly because they are manufactured by Nestor Placensia. Cigar International gives an intriguing description, but it seems they tend to exagurate a bit and make every cigar sound like the best thing since sliced bread. There's a good deal on these going on right now, looks like you get two bundles for $40. LINK

CI also has a staff review of the cigar, which actually sounds pretty decent.
REVIEW

So I am anxious to see how they do, and I'll be sure and post a little write-up.

Anyone have any experiences with these?

Jeff

I got ahold of a bundle of these from the infamous C-Bid for $18 bucks shipped(bundle of 20). I had been wanting to try these, mostly because they are manufactured by Nestor Placensia[/b. Cigar International gives an intriguing description, but it seems they tend to exagurate a bit and make every cigar sound like the best thing since sliced bread. There's a good deal on these going on right now, looks like you get two bundles for $40. LINK

CI also has a staff review of the cigar, which actually sounds pretty decent.
REVIEW

So I am anxious to see how they do, and I'll be sure and post a little write-up.

Anyone have any experiences with these?

Jeff

I've never seen/heard of these until now, but they look interesting. The pic in the link reminds me of a Gurkha Doble maduro or X3 Triple Ligero. I'd be interested to see what you think of them.

The price on the double bundle (40 sticks) is now showing up as the same as a bundle of 20 -- $29.99!!! The cost is more than good if they taste anything like the 2 sticks I mentioned above. Let me know!!

Jeff, if Nestor made it, I would count on it being good. The TKO's are out of this world and he makes a churchill/double corona in a shade wrapper that is a beautiful thing. I'd like to get one from ya. Probably got a cigar in my locker you might like for a trade :thumbs:

Judging by the look of them in the link, they look like they were probably made in the RP factory. Those caps are a dead giveaway, and as far as I know, either RP or General rolls all his cigars.

I dont think you'll be unhappy with these...even though I have not smoked one yet.

Jeff, if Nestor made it, I would count on it being good. The TKO's are out of this world and he makes a churchill/double corona in a shade wrapper that is a beautiful thing. I'd like to get one from ya. Probably got a cigar in my locker you might like for a trade :thumbs:

Judging by the look of them in the link, they look like they were probably made in the RP factory. Those caps are a dead giveaway, and as far as I know, either RP or General rolls all his cigars.

I dont think you'll be unhappy with these...even though I have not smoked one yet.

Sounds great, Dirick. I will definitely bring a few of these to the shop when I get them so you can give them a go as well. I'm with you on Nestor's cigars...he sure does make some great stuff. I can't wait to meet him!