• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Forge

I normally don’t smoke during the week, but I figured since its Cinco de Mayo I am going to try a new cigar tonight. (In thanks to my Latin friends for growing the tobacco I love)

I am going to try a CAO Brazilia Amazon Maduro paired with a bottle of Lucky Bucket Lager (great local brewery).

Anyone else lighting up tonight?

(In thanks to my Latin friends for growing the tobacco I love)

I smoke almost every night, whether it be pipe or a cigar. But since you put this in here I think I will light up a good smoke also. Enjoy! :thumbs:

I don't think I own any Te-Amos and I'm not sure what other cigars are made with Mexican tobacco. But happy Cinco de Mayo nonetheless.

I don't think I own any Te-Amos and I'm not sure what other cigars are made with Mexican tobacco. But happy Cinco de Mayo nonetheless.

You don't want to own any Te-Amos (original blend). Trust me on this. I've smelled freshly turned manure piles that smell better than a Te-Amos. It's got to be the worst smelling cigar ever blended.

Doc.

You don't want to own any Te-Amos (original blend). Trust me on this. I've smelled freshly turned manure piles that smell better than a Te-Amos. It's got to be the worst smelling cigar ever blended.

Doc.

Oh come on they are not that bad. I can think of a couple others that take the title of "Worst Smelling Cigar." They are not great either but I would rather have a Te-Amos over a Acid, Moontrance or even Eileen's Dream. Now these 3 can battle it out for the worst smelling cigar. :laugh:

I celebrated Cinco de Mayo by flying to San Antonio/ Austin: land of the Cinco, friend to the Mayo.

I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a Pork Lo Mein combo plate.

I am getting ready to walk out in the backyard with a CAO Brazilia Box Press and a glass of Crown Black and study for a while.

I was told a French cigar would be most appropriate but . . . :laugh:

Decided on a GOF (big surprise, right?) and some Stagg. Can't go wrong with the classics!

~Boar

Screw Cinco de Mayo, it's not even a national holiday in Mexico. When they start celebrating the defense of Baltimore or the battle of New Orleans I'll consider it until then it is just another ad mans dream to sell more crap to the American people. I had a DC Max #4 just because.

I had an '02 Montecristo #2. This was the sweetest cigar I have ever smoked. It was like smoking a pixie stick. :thumbs:

Oliva V Double Robusto