• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cello or No?

When putting your cigars in your humi do you remove the cello first?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
statelandman said:
I can never make up my mind about anything, and cello is no exception.
So I trim the ends of the cello off (to improve air flow) but leave the cello sleeve on. Am I being anal? ???
That's a great idea. I always remove the celo because I smoke my cigars so fast and hate when I get an overly humid cigar, but I am always worried about them flaking.

OK,Cello is put on for protection agreed.Unless ur 100% sure ur box is working perfect leave them on.Easy.. :D

I remove my cello. Thanks for the poll.

I leave the cello on until I'm ready to smoke the cigar. I like to think they are better protected when I'm digging around for something specific.

I just recently started leaving it on, when I realized it can add some protection to the cigars, especially at the foot. And some of my nicer smokes that didn't come in cello are in plastic baggies.

I take it off them off until I'm ready to smoke 'em and put it back on before I light up. :p :sign:

Left on if they come in cello - no worries when they come w/o.

I've always thought the cello at least "buffered" short term changes in humi just a bit.....but, what the hell do I know... :D

Regards - B.B.S.

I leave em as is. I play with em to much to remove it. :sign: But what do I know... A NOOB

I have a question. If you have cigars in little zip lock baggies in your humi, do you leave the baggies zipped or unzipped? I've heard that the humidificaiton will permeate the plastic, but very slowly. Currenlty I have a few baggies unzipped and a few zipped.