• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celtics over Lakers 131 to 92

MTovarez

Michael
What a blowout!

I've never seen a meltdown like that in an NBA final game. Incredible.

Go Celtics!

Yea, and for some strange reason it took 3 airplanes for the C's to get home. There ought to be an investigation.

Doc.

I NEVER want to see something like that again. The real sad part is that after me giving all of that praise to kobe he does nothing in the series!

I think that as cigar smokers, we should all be proud that Red Auerbach was honored when the current owner of the Celtics took out a victory cigar in Red's tradition.

I think that as cigar smokers, we should all be proud that Red Auerbach was honored when the current owner of the Celtics took out a victory cigar in Red's tradition.

I thought the same thing Moe; a pleasant trip down memory lane to a better time.

I enjoyed watching Kevin hug Bill. Those guys are great.

What a way for the Celts to close out the finals :)
I was really getting annoyed at hearing "kobe is the next jordan" comments

What a way for the Celts to close out the finals :)
I was really getting annoyed at hearing "kobe is the next jordan" comments

I never want to hear Kobe name even mentioned in the same breath with MJ there is no way MJ would of allowed his team to blow a lead like they did in game 4 and to be bitch slapped like they did last night.

Best Regards
Don

I'm sorry, but a professional basketball team doesn't get beat by 40 unless they just flat out quit. In the Finals no less! Absolutely disgraceful.

I'm not a basketball fan by any means, but like so many people here in MN, I'm thrilled to see Kevin Garnett get his ring that he so deserved. IMHO he has something that ever fewer star level pro athletes seem to have. CLASS! He seems to be in the dwindling minority of pro athletes at his level of success who aren't thuggish, arrogant, asshats.

I'm not a basketball fan by any means, but like so many people here in MN, I'm thrilled to see Kevin Garnett get his ring that he so deserved. IMHO he has something that ever fewer star level pro athletes seem to have. CLASS! He seems to be in the dwindling minority of pro athletes at his level of success who aren't thuggish, arrogant, asshats.

I was golfing last week with a guy from Rochester, MN and he had nothing but good things to say about KG as well. He must've really left a good impression on the state for you guys to think so highly of him. I will agree that has handled himself well his whole time in the league. You never see his name on a police blotter. I hope the rest of the league, and all professional athelets in general, will take heed of this and try to do the same.

I was so relieved to finally get to see him get his ring. The guy is a pure force on the basketball court and he has a great personna about him. Get him on the court and he's an animal, but I have yet to EVER hear/see him do anything really disrespectful or outright distastful his entire career. I was also glad to see Pierce and Allen get there's to. Mainly for Pierce being the great player he is on a team that in the past was not so great and for Allen because is by far one of the best pure shooters of our time.

Congrats guys!