• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Central Florida

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schwiez!
I'll be back in the central Florida area this Holiday Season. I land on the 18th of Dec and fly out again on the 30th of Dec. I will be spending lots of time with my family since I haven't seen them since Aug 31. If anyone is interested in meeting let me know.

Guys,
looks like I'll be in Miami starting the 23rd through the new year.  I'll need something to do and or golf while the fiance is at work...not familiar with the area, but can drive and figure it out.

modo22 said:
Little Havana and the Padron shop.
Little Havana was on my list...but Padron shop you say??
modo22 said:
Little Havana and the Padron shop.
Little Havana was on my list...but Padron shop you say??
Padron's headquartered in the Little Havana district of Miami.
The address is 1575 SW 1st street, Miami 33135
It is a great stop for any Padron fan. It's basically their administrative offices and distribution center, but more importantly they have all their history there for you to see, it's also a place where you can purchase smokes and enjoy them there. Very inviting place to visit and enjoy their Miami heritage. Be sure to call if going during holidays. Last time I went they were closed Saturday and Sunday. Holiday hours may be a little sporadic.
305-643-2117 is their phone number

Holy crap. Thanks for the info. That is great info to have. Thank you.

Feel like I just encountered this:
541224be730d470a96e2c7f6884b3d09.jpg

Wayne: (*to the camera*) For a security guard, he had an awful lot of information, don’t you think?

One of my friends from when I lived in Gainesville is the rep for J. Fuego and his mom is the Guayabera Lady. Charlie, Stogieman, knows them as well. You could always use a new shirt.

Smokin'Sims said:
One of my friends from when I lived in Gainesville is the rep for J. Fuego and his mom is the Guayabera Lady. Charlie, Stogieman, knows them as well. You could always use a new shirt.
LOL.  I had no idea.... Yea, I don't mean to thread jack!!  Lets get back to James coming home for the holidays and if anyone is up for a meet up.  I'll start my own thread on a Miami to do list :thumbs:

Thread jack away. It might convince me to drive all the way down to Miami (about 5 hours).

Never realized how long of a state that is! 

I'll be looking for friends while she is at work....so I'm bringing my clubs just in case and my wallet to hit up some smoke shops!

modo22 said:
Guys,
looks like I'll be in Miami starting the 23rd through the new year.  I'll need something to do and or golf while the fiance is at work...not familiar with the area, but can drive and figure it out.

Call Isy at Smoke Inn and every question you may have for that area will be answered!

He's like the frickin Mayor, he knows everyone down there in the cigar biz!   :thumbs:

Smokin'Sims said:

That is true, you should stop in the Guayabera Store and meet Berta Bravo, I'm sure she'll know where Joey is as well.   http://theguayaberaladyonline.com/
Her store is smoking friendly as there is a cigar lounge right in the middle of the shop........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

This is making me want to head down to Miami; however, as previously stated I haven't seen my family in awhile. If anyone wants to drive all the way to Gainesville (Rock City) after the 27th, I can promise you'll eat and drink well as we smoke out in my man cave.

God, so many options now!!  I may just leave the clubs at home and just go on a cigar tour and then get a new shirt!!

I know I will be free the 26th, 29th, and 30th.  So James, yes family is wonderful, but if you need a break and want to make that trek, I would be down.  However, I dont think I can steal her car for a 5 hour drive.  I will reach out to Isy and see whats up, but if anyone else is up for anything, I will be game as well.

Also, if you are into snorkeling or SCUBA, the John Pennecamp State Park in Key Largo should be cool. I haven't dove there, but have at other reefs in the area and they are nice.

Wish I could see you James, I don't get to Orlando till the 18th of January.