• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Central Texas Knife Show

knifeman

I just want to invite all of the brothers living fairly close to Austin to come to the show on July 29,30,31. On Friday night and Saturday night there will be plenty of cigar smoking and good times had out by the pool. The show is made up of about 80 to 90 tables of handmade,antique and new knives. The show will be at the Woodward Hotel located at Woodward and IH 35. Show hours are Friday 12 to 6, Saturday 9 to 6 and Sunday 9 to 3. Herf hours are Friday and Saturday from dark till whenever out by the pool. I plan to have a desk top humidor with cigars available for whoever would like one. If you would like to come to the show and or the Herf please let me know you are coming. If you would like more info just send me pm.

knifeman included a brochure for this event when he sent me a purchase he graciously made for me. I'm not into knives, but the knives pictured looked really cool and made me want to go check them out. I wonder what the Japanese guy's knives are like? I know Japan is known for some kick-ass steel work.

That sounds like an awesome time brother. Unfortunately I'll be out of town so I can't make it. :( But I'm sure we'll get a chance to herf seeing as your just 100 or so miles away. :) Have fun at the show brother! :thumbs:

grand cru no 2 said:
That sounds like an awesome time brother. Unfortunately I'll be out of town so I can't make it. :( But I'm sure we'll get a chance to herf seeing as your just 100 or so miles away. :) Have fun at the show brother! :thumbs:
[snapback]197803[/snapback]​

Oh, damn - Ray!! I told Chris you were coming!!! You SOB!!!

Actually, I have conversed and traded with Chris quite a bit. I know he doesn't post a whole lot here, but he is definitely top notch!!! He's a great guy, and I know you'll all enjoy his company. I have committed myself to seeking him out and spending some time with him when I get to Texas. I hope you take to opportunity to visit with Chris, and smoke some of his fine cigars!!! (he's got a nice stash ;) )

I maybe out of town too, my birthday is on the Monday, so I will be with the fam.

But a Central Texas herf sounds great, I think we have about four of us who leave in the area. I forgot about you're offer to herf when I first came Knifeman, so we defintely need to do this sometime.