• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CFCF 2009 Opus X Fun Box...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Ok...I'm starting this thread to test the waters. Would anyone be interested in doing a Group Buy of a CFCF 2009 Opus X Fun Box? I can split it depending on how many are interested in this. Here is how I would play it out so its all on the table and upfront.

Out of 22 cigars, 5 is common. So what I would do is take the price I get them at and divide it by 17. That would be the buy in per cigar. What I would do with the 5 commons you ask. There will be a drawing and the 5 lucky winners will get one of the common. So it is clear...a player can win only 1 common and their name is done for that part of the drawing. As for the CFCF Box. That would be a final drawing in which all players would get a chance at the box. Whether if they won a Common Cigar or not. The winner would be responsible for shipping on the box. If the winner doesn't want to pay for the shipping, another drawing will be done for the next in line.

Depending on how many want to get in on this will depend on how many I will purchase. For the fun part...for the 17 cigars, the price will be almost $48 per cigar before shipping which will make it like $54 or so for 1 cigar. Shipping will not be doubled if one purchases 2 cigars. If enough are interested, the purchase will be made and we will go from there. First come, first served. The final thought...the names will go on a list 1 through how many in the group buy. So if its 1 through 17, then the names will go on the list as received on this thread and/or PM. Time stamp will determine the order the names is placed on the paper. I will then take a piece of paper with the names of the cigars on it and have my Sis-n-law draw the cigar for each person in order of the names on the paper.

I would appreciate it if anyone is interested to post on this thread so its easier for me to make the list of names. But PM will also work. Lastly...I prefer the ones participating to be in the Lower 48 States only but I may make exceptions for Hawaii and Alaska. Sorry for those Over seas and in Canada. Unless of course you have someone in the USA that would be willing to either hold it for you or ship it to you. I think that this covers it all. Either way, I am buying the box and if others are interested, then the fun will begin. I prefer that all is accounted for as I have plenty of these boxes. One more won't kill me. :laugh:

Definitely a neat idea Loren. Sounds like fun, but geographically, I'm out.