• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Changes to CigarPass.com

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
As one of the acting moderators, I figured I'd step in and make note of a couple changes you may have noticed.
The following forums have been removed:
- Secret Santa
- Trader comments
- Bombs away

The first one should be pretty obvious why it was done - but a lot of members may wonder why the Trader Comments & Bombs Away forums have disappeared. I sure someone more eliquent and well-spoken then me could say it nicely - but to bottom-line it for you, these forums were being abused. No one would post anything but glowing comments on anyone they traded with and it was getting ot the point where all a newbie had to do was send out a couple of packages and they were considered to be an honest member in good standing by all.

Now, I'm not saying that 95% of all newbies aren't 100% geniune, and sure it's nice to make a public note of a successful trade - but these forums were just starting to get out of hand.

Rod & the moderating team are starting to come up with some good ideas for ways to make CP a better place for everyone. This was just the beginning.

Thanks!
Dave ;)

I'd like to point out that, as a newbie, it was nice to be able to verify that someone has performed a trade to someone else's satisfaction. Since I am just getting to know people, it helps me in overcoming my fear of dealing with someone.

Moneky.... PM most anyone with over a hundred posts and they will tell you what you want to know.

Person-to-Person will sometimes be overly affected by personal bias... sometimes unfairly garnered regardless of circumstance (some people are just haters!) :p Ask around... the more info you have, the better your chances of making a good decision are. :thumbs:

Great job Dave and the rest of the moderating team. I think these are very good changes. :thumbs:

I like the change, change is always good. Now let's try and work on gettin' the pictures back up so we can see all the ugly people here at CP....... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

Keep up the great job guys.

EDIT BY ROD. IMAGE GALLERY NOT YET READY, STILL WORKING ON IT.

Hey Stogie... URL EDITED

THE MEMBER PHOTOS ARE SPOOOOOOOOKY! Kind of reminds me of that weirdo Azon :p

Can we get all those member photos back that are all saying "not found"? or do we have to re-post them?

Well I am now back up with 2 computers again :D , so I can get back to my favorite site CP.

Hats off to the moderating team for the changes :D That's what makes CP the place to be ;) Keep up the great work!

BenjieV :D