• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

chardonnay and sauvignon blanc

siva66

I'm buying my boss both a chardonnay & a sauvignon blanc for a holiday gift, and I would like to keep each bottle within a $20-25 range. Seeing as I really don't drink white wine myself, anyone have any recommendations?
thanks!

For Sauvignoon Blancs I have a dificult time beating a Rochioli but I did try a 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough recently that was quite nice, and at $17 it's a great QPR wine.

:cool:

I seem to recall a Nobilo sauv blanc that I recently tried. IIRC, I paid less than twenty dollars for the 2005.

damn guys i feel guilty for not checking back on my post. but on a flier i went to the tasting room here in houston about an hour after i posted and the manager led me to a couple of tasty selections:
selby 2005 chardonnay ($26) and a $29 richard bourgeois 2004 sancerre (sav blanc varietal). i must say they were fantastic. funny thing, the richioli and the kim crawford both came up on some searches i made.

thank you very much for the responses though.