• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chat Room and Windows CE

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Here is a question, I hope someone can answer. I am using my PocketPC, it has Windows 2003. I have tried going into the chat room, but it will not load. I have Java instaaled and I am using IE. I also have NetFront v3. Any suggestions on why I can't get in?

If i am not mistaken I beleive this chat room uses a flash 7 based front end.

Does your Pocket PC support macromedia Flash 7? You might have to add Flash 7 if you do not have it..

hope this helps..

I have macromedia flash 6 for pocketpc installed, this is the latest version available for my phone.

PPC-6600

I figured I was screwed :( .

I will just have to wait until they upgrade the mobile version. At least I can surf the net, and now that Sprint is coming out with High speed internet for my phone, I will be able to surf at cable speed. Ohh yeah I am happy, plus I installed a wifi card so now when I am at work I can surf at dsl speed. :thumbs:

Sweeeet..

I cant wait for nextel to migrate to sprints network.. maybe nextel/sprint will offer better things at lower prices than nextel does now..

I cant even get a decent phone for nextel under 100.oo ughhhhhhhhhh