• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chateau Fuente King B

jacks

My local B&M is carrying these at $11 a pop.
I was wondering if I can get some input on
these sticks. TIA

Jack

IMO, it is not a bad stick, but it should cost no more than 7.50 per stick.

:0 Shoot, I bought one yesterday.
Should have come to the forum
before I bit the bullet.

Thanks again for the replies guys.

Uptown - Thanks for the offer.

My local B&M is carrying these at $11 a pop. :0 Shoot, I bought one yesterday.
Should have come to the forum
before I bit the bullet.

Thanks again for the replies guys.

Uptown - Thanks for the offer.

:0 Holy highway robbery! It's a good smoke.... but not that good. Israel's(Uptown) the one to see.... he'll take care of you. :thumbs:

Had a few, didn't do anything for me....certainly not at that price.

MSRP doesn't give you much useful data considering the tax in CA. $11 doesn't seem to far off the mark. It's the state, not the retailer who is responsible for the high prices.

Billy

Great smoke, but definitely not for that price. You should just order it online if CA tax is that high. Isn't it 40-50% CA tax? That's insane!

Andrew

Had a few, didn't do anything for me....certainly not at that price.
Agreed. I have a half dozen or so I put down for a long nap, hoping some "quiet time" will bring out some complexity in the smoke. Just nothing....special, to my somewhat fried palate.

Regards - B.B.S.

I prefer the regular Chateau Fuente SG to the King B.

My $0.02 of course. Everyones tastes are different.

Bought some when they first came out. Wished I hadn't bought so many. They burn like crap and the flavor profile is two dimensional at best. I have smoked a few as they age, but still the burn issue is terrible. Once they are gone I will never replace them. The regular SG Belicoso is much better.

I had one that was gifted to me and it was horrible enough to never want to put a second near my mouth. Just my opinion though.

It's crazy to me how divided people are on this stick, you really seem to either love them or hate them. :)

It's a good $6-$7 stick which, in a California B&M, will cost about $10 $11

I smoked it last night.
It was ok. I had a similar
experience as puroman.
A mild..., bitter flavor would
creep in and out throughout
the 3/4 of the stick that I smoked.

I guess you have to be able to enjoy a mild blend with a Rosado wrapper in order to enjoy one of these.

I prefer the regular Chateau Fuente SG to the King B.

My $0.02 of course. Everyones tastes are different.

Agreed!

I had a King B last week that had a 2/2006 label on it. Still ho-hum, and yes Matt, the first inch was bitter.