• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap pipe rest / tobacco drying bowl

nismo270r

Picked up a ceramic Oggi spoon rest at Bed, Bath, & Beyond the other day for a whopping $1.99. Makes a great little bowl to dry your tobacco out in, then after you load your pipe, it doubles as a pipe rest! They had both black and white, but I couldn't find these on their website to link here.

oggi-001.jpg

oggi-002.jpg

oggi-003.jpg

Thats a cool use for that! Love the pipe too!

Thanks! That's my Rad Davis 55-style pot. I was worried a bent pipe might not sit well in it, but it holds my Sav 2611 Dry System just fine. I'm sure not every pipe will sit well in it, but I can live with that for 2 bucks!
oggi-004.jpg

Nice idea. I tend to just set the pipe on its side. Wife is always yelling at me, because I leave little bits of tobacco everywhere.

Dig the lighter too. Never seen one quite like that.

Nice find Nismo!

I've been attempting to locate one locally with a nice handle like this one but no luck. It would make the perfect cigar rest.Might have to use my google-foo.

Nice idea. I tend to just set the pipe on its side. Wife is always yelling at me, because I leave little bits of tobacco everywhere.

Dig the lighter too. Never seen one quite like that.

Well, at least with the dish, the bits would stay contained, lol! That Zippo came from the old Peterson zippo combo set that had the System pipe in it, not the new Donegal.

A rest with a longer handle that had a bend might fit bent pipes a bit better too...