• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap Ronson Lighters

Charlie_NC

The one I've had 4-5 years atleast is finally starting to crap out. Just today I purged and refilled it with Vector fluid and it doesn't seem to want to work at all now. Been blowign it out with compressed air aswell. I get a good spark everytime, and it sounds like plenty of gas is coming out. Sometimes it will light and burn for a second then go out. I can't find any locally, and ebay has them starting at $8+ buy it now. Ronson's website has them listed at $5.50

Anybody have a source of the cheap ones in their locations?

EDIT:
It was working so so yesterday when it finally started running low on fuel. I purged it out, blew it out, refilled it with vector and now nothing. I didn't turn the adjuster all the way down before filling though. Would that actually make a difference?

Try walmart? They have them at the ones around me. If you can't find one I could buy a couple and ship'em out to you, shoot me a PM.

Yeah I hit up two Walmarts and a couple drug stores before posting that. Maybe the price has risen on them since buying mine? lol If you or someone couldn't get them for much less than $7 I'll just order them myself. Watching a few auctions on ebay where there are some decent prices for bulk purchases.

I might go over to Harbour Freigt and see if they have this in the store:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=42099

I guess I could use matches, but what can I say I'm a HF fan and a Gadget fan so its a win win lol

Well hell! I stopped in the garage on the way back out the door to HF and beyone in search of a new lighter. I purged it, which seemed like it didn't have any fuel in it. Blew it all out again much more than before with compressed air. Turned the adjuster all the way down, then filled up with Vector, which took 3 or 4 times longer than when I originally did all this. I want you guys to know that it works better than I ever remember it working HUGE blue flame with not a bit of flutter or orange showing up, and its less than halfway on the adjustment dial. I may have to turn it down some more to actually use it.

So I guess I'm going outside to enjoy the sun, read on the book I'm reading (Slash's Autobiography) and Smoke cigars!!!!

OH and if anybody still has a cheap source on these I would like to get 2 more atleast. Can send cigars or cash or whatever we want to work out.

Well hell! I stopped in the garage on the way back out the door to HF and beyone in search of a new lighter. I purged it, which seemed like it didn't have any fuel in it. Blew it all out again much more than before with compressed air. Turned the adjuster all the way down, then filled up with Vector, which took 3 or 4 times longer than when I originally did all this. I want you guys to know that it works better than I ever remember it working HUGE blue flame with not a bit of flutter or orange showing up, and its less than halfway on the adjustment dial. I may have to turn it down some more to actually use it.

So I guess I'm going outside to enjoy the sun, read on the book I'm reading (Slash's Autobiography) and Smoke cigars!!!!

OH and if anybody still has a cheap source on these I would like to get 2 more atleast. Can send cigars or cash or whatever we want to work out.

Are you talking about the JetLite? Try BigLots in your area. Mine had a pretty good stash of 'em. At $3.00 apiece, too.

If you're still looking, try different CVS locations. No other pharmacies in my area carry Ronson JetLite lighters and not all CVS locations do either. I tried Wal-Mart but they didn't have it either.

If you're still looking, try different CVS locations. No other pharmacies in my area carry Ronson JetLite lighters and not all CVS locations do either. I tried Wal-Mart but they didn't have it either.
Exactly! Surfish.dave had me traveling across NJ looking for this lighter. :laugh:

I've been to CVS stores, Walgreens, Walmarts...you name the place, I've been to it. I even tried a bunch of places in Florida with no success.

I just kept calling Dave to bust his balls until he finally agreed to get them for me! ;)

The Ronson Lighters I've seen in Wal-Mart are specifically in the Tobacco Check out Lane, and no where else in the store.

Don't know if you folks knew that, but figured I'd throw it out there.

The Ronson Lighters I've seen in Wal-Mart are specifically in the Tobacco Check out Lane, and no where else in the store.

I went to two or three Wal-Marts here in New Jersey and even asked a bunch of people. All they had were BIC lighters there. :(

Ronson JetLites are so damn hard to find around here for some reason.

Exactly! Surfish.dave had me traveling across NJ looking for this lighter. :laugh:

I've been to CVS stores, Walgreens, Walmarts...you name the place, I've been to it. I even tried a bunch of places in Florida with no success.

I just kept calling Dave to bust his balls until he finally agreed to get them for me! ;)

Oh, you're gonna get it, alright. Just wait'll tomorrow!!!!!

I went to two or three Wal-Marts here in New Jersey and even asked a bunch of people. All they had were BIC lighters there. :(

Ronson JetLites are so damn hard to find around here for some reason.

message sent

Hey Charlie I've got this one. I've used it like twice, and haven't used it since. If you're still looking for one send me your addy I'll get it out to you. You can have it.

main_jetlite3.jpg

I don't really get how 40 minutes and a gallon of gas is worth $200? Plus they should theorehtically be in stores that I go buy or frequent anyways. I can just never catch them there apparently.

Hey Charlie, I got busy at work yesterday, and couldn't get by the PO. Here ya go brother! A brand new Ronson Lighter for ya!!

D/C# 03090330000075625838

Enjoy!